Godpossible

By myself, this is impossible. With Christ, all things are possible. From impossible to Godpossible.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I will rejoice and be glad....


I have to say, I do feel a little excitement today.

Yesterday was "jeans day" at work.   About a month ago, I wore a pair of jeans that I couldn't get fastened a few months ago.   I wore those jeans again yesterday.  Two co-workers told me, at different times of the day, that "my jeans were falling off" and that I "needed to buy some pants that fit."  


So...


I tried on a pair of smaller jeans this morning, and they fit!!



The history to this jeans story is that the jeans I have on today I couldn't wear the day I bought them.   So I went back and got a larger size (the ones I had on yesterday).   The larger size didn't fit, either.  I was too ashamed to take either pair back.


Now...one fits, and the other is too big.


I am truly grateful.


2 comments:

  1. that is wonderful news Meg!! Always good to get these victories like this!! I hope you are doing better????

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, you!!! :D

    There's something about blue jeans getting too big that makes my heart sing. :D

    Congratulations!!!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Comments are welcome.