Godpossible

By myself, this is impossible. With Christ, all things are possible. From impossible to Godpossible.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Week doesn't mean Christmas weak

Two days past Christmas.
Still at 58 down.
We're quickly coming up on the New Year
And I still plan to hit 60 pounds gone by then.

I still haven't had sugar in the form of 
cookies, candy, cake.
But on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
I did enjoy some dressing, bread,
...like dressing isn't wet cornbread!
(yummy wet cornbread)
And other non-low-carb tasty morsels.

On New Years Day
I will be using my regular blog for weight loss updates.
I'm not sure what I'll be doing with this blog, 
But because I am master of the domain, 
At least for the next several months,
I won't be deleting it any time soon,
If at all.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Staying sugar free over the holidays is huge. :D

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG Meg!! That is a great achievement to get through the holidays stable without a gain and to still enjoy a bit of "goodies". Just make this blog private if you want until you decide what to do with it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Comments are welcome.