Godpossible

By myself, this is impossible. With Christ, all things are possible. From impossible to Godpossible.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Gambling? No, just donations.

I like to buy scratch off tickets every now and then.  (What I should say is that every so often I like to contribute to Tennessee's educational system through their lottery.)  

There's a little store at the state line where we stop and scratch.  They have a little area at the back of the store with table and chairs...the kind where the chair swivels and is connected to the table.   It was such a tight squeeze for me that I would swing the chair sideways and sit with the back of it to my side.

Today...I plopped myself right into the chair, and had room to spare.

:::Big Smile:::

3 comments:

  1. don't they call those non-scale victories or something like that? Awesome!!!!! Every once in awhile we make a donation to the California school system too :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Comments are welcome.